Landscaping Design Services
Professional landscape architecture and planning will increase the aesthetic value of your property, and adds to its usability. A well-designed, and properly installed landscaping design not only looks attractive but provides functionality that increases the value of your property. Our licensed Horticulturist is ready to assist you with all your landscape needs. Our services include:
- Landscape Architecture and Installation
- Landscape Maintenance
- Outdoor Lighting and Accessories
The first and possibly the most important aspect of a beautiful and green landscape architecture is your irrigation system. It is crucial in making sure that all your lawn and plants have the adequate amount of water in order to survive. If you are in need of an irrigation system installation or repair, we can help! The average home takes just a few day to complete an irrigation install. We go over all aspects of the installation and answer all questions to ensure complete satisfaction with our professional installation.
- Master shut-off
- Back flow device
- Controller (Garage or other central location)
- All eads (ground level)
- All value boxes (ground level)
Saving Water is Saving Money
To save money on watering your yard, here are some options available to ensure that you are getting the best bang for your buck.
- RAIN SENSORS – Stops the system from watering if your lawn has had rain recently or is raining now. Sensor allows watering only after your lawn has had time to dry out.
- MOISTURE SENSOR – Prevents watering in specific areas if moisture levels are high enough. Prevents damp areas of your yard from being over watered because other areas are dry.
- SMART CONTROLLERS – Utilize a weather sensor to detect rain, temperature and humidity to help your watering schedule to be more efficient. Controller is programmed with your part of the country by zip-code and soil type. Saves a huge amount of water and dollars.
- PRESSURE REGULATING HEADS – The more pressure your Irrigation System has the more water is sprayed out onto your lawn. By controlling the pressure to an exact level regardless of how high it really is you use less pressure and less water. When you see your irrigation heads “misting” while they are on that is an indication of extreme excess pressure. If your heads pop-up but don’t go down by themselves you need to replace them regardless and gain the savings at the same time.
- RAINWATER AS A WATERING SOURCE – By installing a catch basin or cistern you can supplement your irrigation water and use less city water. When it has not rained you will still have to use city water but with a rain sensor you save every time it rains and again later by using that rain water that you stored.
- SECOND WATER METER – The city charges you only for water and not sewage. Sewage is usually 60 % of each water bill.
- DRIP SYSTEMS – saves by using low pressure, pressure regulated water specifically at the base of each plant and not the entire bed. Drip is usually exempt from watering restrictions.
E-mail us today for a free quote on how You can save irrigation water and save money. Each item listed can pay for itself in a year with water savings.
Don’t forget to have your system protected from freeze damage!
Landscape Architecture and Installation
It is just as important to us that you have a beautiful backyard design as it is to you. With our expertise in landscaping design, we can design your yard to be out of this world. We can provide you with an array of backyard landscaping ideas that will best fit your wants and needs. Once your have a backyard design plan, our years of experience have made us the perfect candidate to install and be your landscape designer. You just sit back and relax and we’ll do all the work for you. Our arborists install design anything from affordable tree services including tree pruning, stump grinding, laying of sod or spraying seed, edging, soil enrichment, outdoor light fixtures etc. Creating a backyard landscaping idea you can only imagine. You want it, we’ll do it.
Its not easy to always keep up with your landscape once it is installed. We offer full service landscape maintenance for your yard that includes tree pruning, plants pruning, pest and disease management, plant and tree fertilization and much more.
Commercial Outdoor Lighting and Accessories
Our goal is to help you achieve your goal of having your dream backyard design. Arborscapes provides a wide selection of outdoor light fixtures and commercial outdoor lighting as well as many other lighting accessories to make your landscape architecture illuminate with beauty.